NYS Procurement & Statutory Documents
§2800 Annual Report
Personal and Real Property Transactions
- Click here to view the Real Property 2017-2018 PDF
- Click here to view the Real Property 2016-2017 PDF.
- Click here to view the Personal Property 2012-2013 PDF.
Investment Policies and Annual Investment Reports
- Click here to view the Report on Investment Policy 2014-2015 PDF.
- Click here to view the Report on Investment Policy 2015-2016 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Report 2014-2015 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Report 2013-2014 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Policy PDF.
The mission of the Port of Oswego Authority is to serve as an economic catalyst in the Central New York Development Council District Region by providing diversified and efficient transportation services and conducting operations in a manner that promotes regional and international growth and development while being mindful of our responsibility to serve as a steward of the environment.
Adopted - September 28, 2011
Revised - March 8, 2017
There will be a special board meeting on Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 4:30pm.View All
Meetings will typically be held the first Monday of each month at 5:30pm in the Port of Oswego Authority Conference Room located at 1 East Second Street, Oswego NY.View All