NYS Procurement & Statutory Documents
§2800 Annual Report
Personal and Real Property Transactions
- Click here to view the Real Property 2017-2018 PDF
- Click here to view the Real Property 2016-2017 PDF.
- Click here to view the Personal Property 2012-2013 PDF.
Investment Policies and Annual Investment Reports
- Click here to view the Report on Investment Policy 2014-2015 PDF.
- Click here to view the Report on Investment Policy 2015-2016 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Report 2014-2015 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Report 2013-2014 PDF.
- Click here to view the Investment Policy PDF.
The mission of the Port of Oswego Authority is to serve as an economic catalyst in the Central New York Development Council District Region by providing diversified and efficient transportation services and conducting operations in a manner that promotes regional and international growth and development while being mindful of our responsibility to serve as a steward of the environment.
Adopted - September 28, 2011
Revised - March 8, 2017
Sen Schumer Secures funding for Oswego Break Wall
Once again, Sen. Chuck Schumer is working to make positive improvements in our CNY Economy, said Port Exec. Director Bill Scriber. Thanks to his more than $17 million earmark in the Federal budget for the Port of Oswego, the entire Oswego harbor break wall will be repaired—including the break wall surrounding Oswego’s treasured West Pierhead Lighthouse. That benefits the Port and three other businesses on the harbor, as well as the vast tourism and recreational boating and fishing in Oswego.
Meetings will typically be held the third Monday of each month at 4:30pm in the Port of Oswego Authority Conference Room located at 1 East Second Street, Oswego NY.View All