- 1,100 lineal feet of berthing space with 23’ of draft available, as well as 1,400 lineal feet with a draft of 14'.
- 55,000 square foot asphalt pad available for bulk and project cargo storage
- Silo storage for cement – ESSROC
- Bulk storage for petroleum and liquid storage – Sprague Energy
- 42,000 tons of liquid storage currently available
- Silo storage for cement – Lafarge (private dock and terminal)
- Bulk – cement, heating fuel, liquid asphalt, liquid calcium, salt
The mission of the Port of Oswego Authority is to serve as an economic catalyst in the Central New York Development Council District Region by providing diversified and efficient transportation services and conducting operations in a manner that promotes regional and international growth and development while being mindful of our responsibility to serve as a steward of the environment.
Adopted - September 28, 2011
Revised - March 8, 2017
Economic Impact of Maritime Shipping in the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Region - This report is completed every five years, and was funded by the St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation, St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, American Great Lakes Port Association, and others. The study took over eight months to complete, with over 1,000 data points gathered.View All
Meetings will typically be held the third Monday of each month at 4:30pm in the Port of Oswego Authority Conference Room located at 1 East Second Street, Oswego NY.View All